Scott Segelbaum’s ‘Beatle Briefs”
- Paul McCartney reveals he uses a teleprompter to remember old Beatles songs
- Paul McCartney’s spectacular return to form: New solo album “McCartney III” sizzles and soars
- Aging Yoko Ono reportedly hands business interests to son Sean Lennon
- Margaret Nolan, ‘Goldfinger’ model and actor, dead at 76
- John Lennon’s 80th Birthday Celebrations
- John Lennon’s 80th Birthday Concert Event changed to Worldwide Stream
- Paul McCartney reveals grandson was mugged by thugs with knives
- Singing In The Rain
- Truth behind The Beatles split finally explained
- Paul McCartney Drops Remastered 1997 ‘Beautiful Night’ Music Video with Ringo Starr
- The Beatles song inspired by Alfred Hitchcock’s ‘Psycho’
- The Beatles: Peter Jackson’s Let It Be documentary movie Get Back release DELAYED to 2021
- Penny Lane signs defaced in Liverpool over slavery claims
- John Lennon’s chauffeur who drove his psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom dies aged 86
- The Beatles’ photographer and collaborator Astrid Kirchherr dies aged 81
- John Lennon’s First Girlfriend Talks About His Sex Drive
- John Lennon’s 1968 Rolling Stone Interview
- Sir Paul McCartney’s Unreleased Collaboration With Former Beatles Bandmate Sir Ringo Starr Expected to Fetch up to £20,000 After Heading to Auction
- THE PETER JACKSON´S BEATLES DOCUMENTARY
- Fest For Beatles Fans Re-scheduled
GET BRUCE SPIZER’S LATEST “THE BEATLES FINALLY LET IT BE”! JUST CLICK ON THE “SHOP” BUTTON ON THE NAVIGATION BAR ABOVE OR ON “THE BEATLES STORY” AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
Beatlesarama was first launched in 2001…Since then, the station has evolved into what it is today: A BEATLES’ FAN’S PARADISE. We have fine-tuned everything; from our stable of hosts , debuting with Pat Matthews & Ray Whitaker to our newest, Bob Walker and Wayne Watkins! Add to them the musical categories which set us apart from all other Beatles “tribute” stations. In case you haven’t noticed, we’ve been commercial-free for close to a year. If you would like make a contribution to help Beatlesarama continue to grow, please push the DONATE with PayPal button on the right-any amount is appreciated! Thanks for listening! All comments welcomed.
Don’t forget to make a PayPal donation to keep Beatlesarama Radio on the air! Donate TODAY and be registered for a WEEKLY PRIZE!!!
Have you joined our Beatles-A-Rama!!! Facebook Fan Club yet? It’s easy! Just click on this link and you’re in!
Team up with Beatles Fans from all over the world! It’s a club where everyone has something in common….and as Woody Allen once said, “it’s one that would have ME as a member”!!! (and that means YOU)
And while you’re at it follow us on Twitter…and that’s easy, too! Click here:
Featured Beatlesque Song
Joey Molland-Rainy Day Man
TODAY IN BEATLES’ HISTORY:
1963 – The Beatles’ fifth single “I Want to Hold Your Hand” was released in Britain. The U.S. release followed on December 26.
1969 – John Lennon was convicted of possession of cannabis and fined $360 in London. Yoko Ono, who was arrested with Lennon on October 18, was cleared of charges.
2001 – George Harrison died at the age of 58. He had been undergoing treatments for cancer.
2005 – Paul McCartney’s CD single “Jenny Wren” was released. It contained the songs “Jenny Wren”, “I Want You To Fly”, “This Loving Game” and “Summer of 59”. A single for “Jenny Wren” had been released on November 22 with only the first two tracks.
2010 – George Harrison’s limited edition vinyl box set “All Things Must Pass” was released in the U.K.
COMING SOON to BeatlesaramaTV:
LIZZIE BRAVO! Friday December 4, 2020
Here’s what’s currently on BeatlesaramaTV!
Author Bruce Spizer & The King of Fuh, Brute Force, Seth Swirsky, Lanea Stagg & Jude Southerland Kessler, Emily Morenz, Paul McCartney “UBER FAN” all available to watch on our YouTube Channel Beatlesarama TV!
Quote of The Day: