Scott Segelbaum’s ‘Beatle Briefs”
- Truth behind The Beatles split finally explained
- Paul McCartney Drops Remastered 1997 ‘Beautiful Night’ Music Video with Ringo Starr
- The Beatles song inspired by Alfred Hitchcock’s ‘Psycho’
- Was Penny Lane really named after the slave merchant James Penny?
- The Beatles: Peter Jackson’s Let It Be documentary movie Get Back release DELAYED to 2021
- Penny Lane signs defaced in Liverpool over slavery claims
- John Lennon’s chauffeur who drove his psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom dies aged 86
- The Beatles’ photographer and collaborator Astrid Kirchherr dies aged 81
- John Lennon’s First Girlfriend Talks About His Sex Drive
- John Lennon’s 1968 Rolling Stone Interview
- Sir Paul McCartney’s Unreleased Collaboration With Former Beatles Bandmate Sir Ringo Starr Expected to Fetch up to £20,000 After Heading to Auction
- THE PETER JACKSON´S BEATLES DOCUMENTARY
- Fest For Beatles Fans Re-scheduled
Beatlesarama was first launched in 2001…Since then, the station has evolved into what it is today: A BEATLES’ FAN’S PARADISE. We have fine-tuned everything; from our stable of hosts , debuting with Pat Matthews & Ray Whitaker to our newest, Bob Walker and Wayne Watkins! Add to them the musical categories which set us apart from all other Beatles “tribute” stations. In case you haven’t noticed, we’ve been commercial-free for close to a year. If you would like make a contribution to help Beatlesarama continue to grow, please push the DONATE with the PayPal button on the right-any amount is appreciated! Thanks for listening! All comments welcomed.
Don’t forget to make a PayPal donation to keep Beatlesarama Radio commercial free FOREVER!
This is our TV Ad.. …..click to play
Beatlesque Song of The Week
1957 – The Quarry Men made their Cavern Club debut in Liverpool. Paul McCartney was not with the band at the debut.
1988 – Paul McCartney refuted author Albert Goldman’s statement that John Lennon was gay. McCartney said, “If John were gay, you’d think he’d have made a pass at me at least once in 20 years.”
1989 – Paul McCartney’s album “Flowers In The Dirt” was certified gold by the RIAA.
“You have to be a real sour square not to love the nutty, noisy, happy, handsome Beatles. If they don’t sweep your blues away, brother, you’re a lost cause. If they don’t put a beat in your feet, sister, you’re not listening.” – Daily Mirror, November 5, 1963
Have you joined our Beatles-A-Rama!!! Facebook Fan Club yet? It’s easy! Just click on this link and you’re in!
Team up with Beatles Fans from all over the world! It’s a club where everyone has something in common….and as Woody Allen once said, “it’s one that would have ME as a member”!!! (and that means YOU)
And while you’re at it follow us on Twitter…and that’s easy, too! Click here: