The Daily Mail 1/13/2021
- The couple are said to have exchanged commitment rings just before Christmas
- Heather and Mike’s relationship first became public in June 2019
- The couple love story began when the former model began sending him flirty messages on a train journey between Kent and London
- Heather split from Beatles legend Paul, 78, in 2006 after four years of marriage
- They share daughter Beatrice Milly McCartney, now 17
- She was awarded a £24.3 million settlement in their bitter divorce battle, which was finalised in 2008
Heather Mills is reportedly engaged to her toyboy boyfriend Mike Dickman.
The businesswoman, 53, is said to have exchanged commitment rings with the film producer, 36, just before Christmas after 18 months of dating.
The alleged engagement comes 13 years after her well-publicised divorce battle with Sir Paul McCartney, 78.
Heather’s boyfriend Mike views the exchange of commitment rings as an ‘informal engagement’ and the pair are in no hurry to get married, it is claimed. +7
Wedding bells: Heather Mills is reportedly engaged to her toyboy boyfriend Mike Dickman
A source told The Sun: ‘Heather and Mike are incredibly happy. It’s so good to see a smile on her face again after a turbulent few years.
‘They’re completely in love. Heather has told pals he’s the love of her life whilst, for his part, Mike adores her and is completely devoted.
‘Heather’s incredibly young at heart, and gets on with all his mates — their 17-year age gap really isn’t an issue.’
The Sun also reports Mike showed off a ring worn on his wedding ring finger on social media earlier this week.Heather also posted a photo of herself holding a birthday cake during a romantic dinner with Mike.
In the accompanying title she wrote: ’53. vegan wine and cake on my birthday, what else can I ask for?’
MailOnline has contacted Heather’s representatives for comment.